Followers

Saturday, 6 May 2017

Happy Stampers!

Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Not long home after a trip to Port Sunlight for the Happy Stampers show.

I went with my good friend Kath and didn't need anything except some red acrylic paint and slap it on.  Of course that didn't happen at all! I was quite restrained too but I have a holiday coming up so didn't spend as much as I usually do! LOL!

It was wonderful to catch up with some of my good crafty friends and met a couple of new friends too from Facebook!

I managed to get a couple of Tim Holtz goodies


Here is all the other goodies I bought too!
Now I just need to decide which to play with first!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Happy Crafting!

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful new goodies. Enjoy with them.
    Have a great day.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda lovely new stash - enjoy - I can't wait to see what you make. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great day, glad you got some goodies, it's impossible to go to a crafty place without spending lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you bought some fantastic goodies Linda we will see them on your cards /projects.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an impossible mission going to a craft place and don't buy some "must have" LOL... :D
    Fab new goodies and I can see the red acrylic paint, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. its such a great show Linda and you look like you did ok for yourself! Me - well I spent far too much! Nothing new there eh???? Sorry to have missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your blog and the beautiful crafty things. Will be back x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic goodies Linda, keep looking at those TH floral dies..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look lovely, very restrained. I always end up getting loads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kind of love these LInda, love the dies.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  11. great stash!
    have fun
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. great stuff, can't wait to see your projects

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great day out Linda, sorry I missed you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice haul! Love the stencils. X

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pleased you and Kath had a good day yesterday. Have fun playing with your fabulous new goodies. Loving the look of those stamps and the Tim Holtz items. Thanks for stopping by my blog, much appreciated.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx