Followers

Sunday, 21 May 2017

I'm forever blowing bubbles...

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I have my journal page for Junk Journals Junkies and Mindful Art Facebook group

This week is challenge 17 set by Jane, the prompts are brown, pink, turquoise and Music.

Here is my double page spread done in my 8 inch Dylusions black journal.


I have used IndigoBlu acrylic paint in Leather Corset and Marshmallow.
I have also used the Girl in Profile and Bubbles stencils.
The music stencil is from Personal Impressions.
I then used my Dylusions Journal Block to map out the spacing for writing the verse from the song "I'm forever blowing bubbles" Did you know Dean Martin sang  this song?

Here are a couple of close up photographs of my pages.




Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

16 comments:

  1. Adorable journal pages, love all these bubbles and the choice of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda this is a stunning journal page. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous journal page and what a gorgeous design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and fun Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving these journal pages Linda. I like the way you have written the verse and the bubbles are fab.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool fun page Linda - lovely! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a charming journal layout, Linda! Of course, now I have that song in my head and it will be there for hours and hours. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super page Linda. Have a great week.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these pages- not least because I'm a West Ham fan and this song is very important to me. Fabulous design. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow thats very different and unusual Linda! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, very striking colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx