Followers

Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Mission Inspiration - May

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all this evening? 
Have you all had a good day?

Today I am sharing my journal pages for Mission Inspiration for this month.


These are the prompts I followed.  If you love journaling, why not come and join us over on Facebook where we have a monthly mission just for fun.


If you wish to watch the process of how I created my pages please click on the LINK


Thank you for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous journal page, love the colour and the design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great journal page love the butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages!Love the laces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful butterflies and gorgeous lace Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful page. I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a magnificent project, my friend! Wonderful execution of the prompts. I'm afraid I fail miserably when it comes to prompted things. I just get so bogged down in perfectly following instructions that the end result is often uninspiring. You've done it marvelously. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving this Linda, great layout and such beautiful butterflies. Had a great day thanks, managed to cut two of our lawns and had a crafty afternoon preparing samples for Imagination's next shows. Hope you have had a good day too.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project Linda, the design is stunning. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous art journal. Love the colours and textures

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx