Followers

Saturday, 20 May 2017

Neglected Tools of the Trade

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How is your weekend going so far?

Tonight I am sharing with you my video which I have done in collaboration with Mike from Mike Deakin Art.

He chose the theme of "Neglected tools of the Trade" I went with a haberdashery look!


To watch the process of how I created this frame then please click on the LINK



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Altered Eclectics - AG Mixed Media
Rhedds Creative Spirit - AG Mixed Media
Creative Artiste - AG Mixed Media
We Love  2 Create #26 - AG Mixed Media 

Many thanks for visiting today
Happy Crafting!

18 comments:

  1. Hi Linda this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Great video too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing Linda, must check out your video link.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Linda..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic project Linda and wonderful rusted elements.
    Thank you for joining in with our May challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Good luck and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzer Linda. Gosh a few years back when I had to clean out dad's shed I found heaps of things like this which would have been perfect, but sadly grandson now has them...keepsake.x[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous frame Linda. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Linda. Fav card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous project Linda - love all the texture. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning project Linda, I love the theme. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. An awesome creation..I love,love,love the frame...
    Thank you for joining us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! great distressing. Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  13. just popping back in to say: Thank you for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics this month. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is amusing to think that staples like zips have become almost redundant as clothing is simplified Linda. Your collages is lovely.Thank you for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge this May.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx