Followers

Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Steampunk

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

What plans do you have for today?

I am off to have my hair trimmed and roots done before I fly out to see Deb next Tuesday.
I am getting excited and will have last minute bits and bobs to pick up before I start packing my case this weekend.

This month I have been in a Steampunk ATC swap and would like to share with you what I created.


I have used a cogs stencil and structure paste then once dry used Viva Decor Rusty and Patina products to create backgrounds. Added stamped images and cogs then using words from Tim Holtz Chit Chat added the words.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Always Fun #7 - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #179 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #160 - Always Anything Goes



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #58 - Always Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenges - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #46 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!



21 comments:

  1. Hi Linda
    This is amazing- I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome LInda, great job with the backgrounds too. Enjoy your day having your hair done...xx
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing projects. Really great job!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ages since I have done any steampunk, love it and love these

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic steampunk, love the rusty effect. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are looking great Linda.

    my hubby and I have did the bathroom together, painting, cleaning new things bought so now it's fresh.......

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of these but am especially taken with the Balloon, Linda. Fantastic backgrounds on both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous ATC's and love your steampunk designs. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun steampunk creations Linda. Love them!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda these are stunning creations. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic steampunk ATC`s Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Steampunk and theses are little gems x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful ATCs Linda. The images are fabulous and I love your textured backgrounds. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Superb. Love them all.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us for our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Good Luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx