Followers

Wednesday, 31 May 2017

Tag Book

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

As you are reading this post I am in the USA visiting my good friend Deb.
We will be travelling to Texas today and really looking forward to seeing more of the south side of the US.

I hope you all have a fabulous day.
While I am away there are blog posts scheduled if you have time to visit. 

A tag book to share with you today using stamps from Stamps by Me


This is the front of an MDF tag book which I bought from The Candy Box.
I gave both sides a coat of Gesso and stamped the sentiment and flowers with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder, coloured the flowers and leaves with Generation INX, added pink gems around the flowers and sentiment.


This is the back of the tag book again similar to the front of the tag. 
Added the jump ring and pink ribbons.


Three tags inside the tag book, backgrounds have been done with Distress Inks, stamped images with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder. to finish off added splats.

Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

10 comments:

  1. All so beautiful Linda gorgeous colours and designs, have a fabulous holiday, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag book Linda.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag Linda love the colours. Hope you are enjoying Texas, bring me back a cowboy LOL. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tag book Linda, lovely flowers and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, I've never done a tab book before what it's a delightful idea. I'll have to see what I can do with it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this tag book Linda and the pages are so bright and cheery. Hope you are having a great time in the USA. Have fun!
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really pretty tag book, lovely idea. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx