Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well today has sure come around very quickly!
I have had the most amazing 4 weeks with my dear friend Deb and will be travelling home today.
I will land in the UK tomorrow morning and can't wait to see my Rick and Fluffy.
A new card to share with you today using Wonderful Wishes Lamination stamp from Stamps by Me.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 silver pearlescent square base card.
2. Matted and layered blue Hunkydory Matt card.
3. Cut out large circle using SB Grande Circle die.
4. Stamped outline and sentiment with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder.
5. Stamped the lamination part of the stamp with Generation INX green and blue. I added blue splats by laying the stamp back down so the splats were around the image.
6. To finish off I added the pearls to the four corners.
Thank you all so much for visiting my blog while I have been away and will catch up with you all on my return!