Followers

Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Count the Moments

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well today has sure come around very quickly!

I have had the most amazing 4 weeks with my dear friend Deb and will be travelling home today.

I will land in the UK tomorrow morning and can't wait to see my Rick and Fluffy.

A new card to share with you today using Wonderful Wishes Lamination stamp from Stamps by Me.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 silver pearlescent square base card.
2. Matted and layered blue Hunkydory Matt card.
3. Cut out large circle using SB Grande Circle die.
4. Stamped outline and sentiment with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder.
5. Stamped the lamination part of the stamp with Generation INX green and blue. I added blue splats by laying the stamp back down so the splats were around the image.
6. To finish off I added the pearls to the four corners.

Thank you all so much for visiting my blog while I have been away and will catch up with you all on my return!
Happy Crafting!

19 comments:

  1. Hi Linda this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Have a safe journey home. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a real beauty Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda, see you soon. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, beautifully designed and coloured card, pretty floral image too.
    Save travels, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, such a lovely stamp, my friend! Love the blueblossom. Wishing you the best trip home and hope you settle in quickly with as little jet lag as possible. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Linda - I've enjoyed experiencing your travels with you via FB, and am grateful you had a great time, despite our icky-hot weather! Safe trip home! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card as always Linda, have a safe journey home hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the effect on this card! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful fresh looking card Linda. Love the image, colours and the sentiment. Have a safe journey home Linda.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pleased you have had a great time Linda.
    Safe journey home.
    Fab card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back home, Linda! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. Crreative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love cards with flowers. This is gorgeous Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx