Followers

Wednesday, 21 June 2017

In every Life...

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you doing?

This time next week I will be on my way home! Time does fly when you are having fun!

Today another card using some new stamps from Stamps by Me.
This stamp set is called Home Sweet Home.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 Kraft square card base.
2. Matted and layered yellow pearlescent card to base card.
3. The topper I have used cream card, stamped the image and sentiment with Versafine vintage sepia and embossed with clear embossing powder.
4. I stamped the image again as above and cut out the flowers to decoupage for dimension.
5. To finish off I coloured the flowers with Zig colour brush pens then went over with clear Wink of Stella. I then added 5 gold gems to the top right hand corner.

Thank you for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

19 comments:

  1. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strikingly simple design, my friend, and I do love the flowers. Wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this Linda - the flowers are gorgeous - enjoy the rest of your holiday! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Linda!
    Hugs,
    Em xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda, love the choice of colour. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the stamp Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Linda, lovely image and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, a really sweet card. A lovely simple image and I love the flowers. Enjoy the remainder of your holiday.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stamp and colours Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Linda
    Your card is so nice!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Linda and a pretty stamp. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great stamp used here LInda, fab result too.x
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so lovely Linda. Great stamp and fabulous colours. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful image! I just love the shimmery flowers! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks great Linda! I'm looking forward to the challenge starting when you return. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx