Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you doing?
This time next week I will be on my way home! Time does fly when you are having fun!
Today another card using some new stamps from Stamps by Me.
This stamp set is called Home Sweet Home.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 Kraft square card base.
2. Matted and layered yellow pearlescent card to base card.
3. The topper I have used cream card, stamped the image and sentiment with Versafine vintage sepia and embossed with clear embossing powder.
4. I stamped the image again as above and cut out the flowers to decoupage for dimension.
5. To finish off I coloured the flowers with Zig colour brush pens then went over with clear Wink of Stella. I then added 5 gold gems to the top right hand corner.
Thank you for visiting today!