Followers

Friday, 30 June 2017

Special Person

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you have all had a wonderful week!

Not sure what we have planned for this weekend but hoping it will be a nice one!

I have spoken to Deb who is missing me as much as I am missing her too!
She is one of the most generous and warm hearted woman I have ever met!

Today sharing a card using the Flowers by You stamp set from Stamps by Me.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 square Kraft card base.
2. Matted and layered Hunkydory Matt orange card.
3. Stamped the image and flower with Versafine Vintage Sepia then embossed with WOW clear embossing powder.
4. To colour the flowers and leaves I have used Zig Clean Colour brush pens.
5. To finish off I added the peach pearl gems and the dragonfly.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Cards Galore Encore #42 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards #45 - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #245 - Anything Goes

A week today the new challenge blog starts at Emerald City Crafts!
The DT and I are excited and looking forward to seeing your entries!
Make a date in your diary 8.00 am Friday 7th July!

Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

23 comments:

  1. Love this Linda, so vibrant, very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation Linda - love the stamp set. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, vibrant colours. Such a pretty image

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful and elegant card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another super card, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love the bold colours of the flower. Creative Blessings, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the bright vibrant colour on the flower. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my what a gorgeous flower Linda!! Really stunning card my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the flower it is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. So bright and beautiful Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Linda, wonderful colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Linda, love your image and gorgeous colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow stunning Colour Linda. Fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A wonderful card Linda and fabulously vibrant colours. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW, what a beautiful flower, Linda! Love the bright color and CAS design. Welcome home, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is absolutely beautiful! Love the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the vibrant flower, beautiful card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Linda
    What a gorgeous card and the image is stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful flower, really vibrant colours, stunning card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunnin xx I love using this stamp . Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx