Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all this weekend.
Today I have our Gill coming for a crafty play day, we are going to be trying out Acrylic Pour!
I have had a couple of goes and enjoyed so looking forward to creating with Gill.
Today sharing a sample from Stamps by Me from last weeks shows.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square Kraft card base.
2. I cut out a piece of yellow card and using my Eureka 101 stamped around the page using the Foilage stamps with Versafine vintage sepia, I then embossed with clear embossing powder.
3. I cut out the tag with water colour card, adhered the sentiment then stamped the single leaf around the sentiment, I then added splates, once dry coloured the leaves with Wink of Stella.
4. Matted and layered the yellow card once I had coloured the leaves.
5. To finish off I added mixed fibres to the tag and adhered with foam pads for dimension.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
CAS on Friday - Primary Colours
Crafting with Friends #48 - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy #192 - Anything Goes
Simply Paper Craft #48 - Anything goes
My time to Craft #350 - In the Garden
Many thanks for visiting today!