Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Today I am off to see Kath for an arty crafty day!
I hope you all have a wonderful creative day too!
Today's card is made using lots of Tim Holtz goodies.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 red scalloped edge square card.
2. Matted and layered black card.
3. This layer I have used black soot, candied apple and fossilised amber Distress Oxides to create the background, I then stamped background stamp from Papillon stamp set in black Archival ink.
4. The butterflies have been stamped onto Gelatos background and distressed the edges with black soot Distress Oxide.
5. To finish off I stamped the verse onto another Gelatos background scrap and added the metal butterfly.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Country View Challenges - Things with Wings
Crafty Girls Creations #38 - Anything Goes
Create & Inspire #64 - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage #92 - Anything Goes
Mix it Up - Anything Goes Twist Distressing
Many thanks for visiting today!