Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How was your weekend? I had a very busy one doing workshops at Doncaster show for Stamps by Me.
It was fabulous to catch up with all my crafting friends and do a bit of shopping too.
Today it is my turn to share with you another brand new digital image from Digi Doodle Studios
Don't forget if you are a new customer you get 10% off your first order.
This week my teamies and I are creating Christmas cards using the brand new Christmas images.
I have used Christmas Grace I hope you can visit the website and see the other gorgeous Christmas images.
Step by Step
1. I have cut down an 8 x 8 card using Spellbinder Grande Scalloped Rectangle die to create the card base.
2. Matted and layered gold mirri and red card also cut out with SB dies.
3. I printed Christmas Grace onto supersmooth card and coloured with my Copic Markers, I have added glitter to her hat, muff, pom poms, bottom of dress, snow, the bird and the ground. I then cut out with SB rectangle die.
4. I cut out to holy leaves and added 3 red pearl flat back gems.
5. To finish off I added the rose and some red and clear bead embellishments.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Corrosive Challenges #7 - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Journeys - Christmas in July
Glitter n Sparkle #248 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #62 - Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!