Followers

Monday, 31 July 2017

Digi Doodle Studios - Sylvie Ballerinea

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

WOW can you believe it is the last day of July?

I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend.

Today it is my turn to share with you my design team post for Digi Doodle Studios.
I have used Sylvie Ballerina, check out and see some more of these cute images and wonderful papers too!


Step by Step

1. 8 x 8 white square base card.
2. The first layer I created using silver, magenta and lilac acrylic paint.
3. Printed Sylvie onto Copic card and coloured with Copic Markers.
4. I then matted onto white card but edged it with the burgundy colour I used on her dress.
5. I then added a metal leaf and roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
6. To finish off I added a silver ballerina pumps charm and silver bow.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar #261 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge #30 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #134 - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy #192 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #49 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



23 comments:

  1. How lively, happy and colorful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card.Thanks for playing along with at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.Hope to see you again
    Shylaa DT@BSCB.
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Love the cute image and beautiful colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww such a sweetie, I can see you really enjoy colouring these cuties, well done and gorgeous colours.xxx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Linda, beautifully designed and coloured, love the fun image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible colouring, beautiful.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card & I love what you did with this image Linda. I won it a while ago and have never coloured it up xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour and sheen here Linda. Such a cute image!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this, beautifully coloured Linda, great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda she is fabulous. What fabulous colours you've used. Gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super card Linda. Fabulous colour and image. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully created card Linda, love that sweet ballerina. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card, gorgeous Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWE!! She is such a cutie pie!! I love you coloring my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so cheeky! Adorable card. Super image.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card and love the cute image ..!
    Hugs Rose x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cutie! Fab background. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is TOO cute Linda and your coloring is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty Linda, I love her pink dress. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx