Followers

Sunday, 16 July 2017

Flower Girl

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

Today I am sharing with you the last of my projects I created over in the USA when I was staying with my friend Deb.

This canvas I have called Flower Girl, I have used a stencil called Face II from Indigo Blu



I painted a 5 x 7 canvas with black acrylic paint.
Using modelling paste I stencilled through the face.
Stencilled leaves around the face with one of Deb's stencils with green paint.
Using an assortment of blue and white flowers adhered around the image.

Many thanks for visiting today.
Happy Crafting!



16 comments:

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx