Followers

Thursday, 6 July 2017

Mission Inspiration - June - Meditate

Good Evening Crafty Friends

I am sharing with you today my Mission Inspiration journal page for June.
Here are the prompts that I followed, if you would like to join us over on Facebook then please click the link.


Here is my double page journal page. I have used my A5 Dylusions journal for this.


I have made a video over on my You Tube channel sharing the process.
I hope you enjoy.  Just click the Link.

Thanks for visiting today.
Happy Crafting!



7 comments:

  1. Such an incredible journal page, Linda - the colors and images are dreamy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful journal page, thank you for joining the challenge on the Love to Create blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really amazing AJ page Linda!! I love the work you've done with your prompts!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda this is a stunning journal page. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome make linda - love the prompt - and what you did with it! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx