Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you are well, not feeling too good today, I have that tummy bug that is going around. Back to bed for me I think! Have a good day.
This afternoon Toni from Stamps by Me is on Create and Craft at 4.00 pm
She will have the new Synergy Dies on which are just fabulous and cut card like butter!
Here is another of my samples using the Best Wishes Die
Step by Step.
1. Scored an A4 piece of white pearlescent card to create and A5 card.
2. Matted and layered red and black card.
3. Cut out 3 of the tags and sentiment using the above die.
4. I then positioned them using my Eureka 101 close together and stamped the image with Versafine then embossed with clear embossing powder. Then using the watercolour palette added Generation Re-inker in Red to water colour the flowers. Once this was dry I then adhered to the base card separating them so they had a border around then.
5. To finish off I adhered the Best Wishes sentiment and added 3 pearl flat back gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A bit more time to Craft #48 - Anything Goes
Crafty Awesomeness - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #38 - Anything Goes
Create and Inspire #64 - Anything Goes
Daisy Chain #10 - Floral
Many thanks for visiting today!