Good Morning Crafty Friends,
I had a lovely crafty day with Kath yesterday and will be sharing what I created soon.
Today a few errands to run this morning and then hoping to get some crafting done.
Step by Step
1. A5 white base card with corners punched using X-cut corner punch.
2. Matted and layered brown pearlescent card to base card.
3. Using my Eureka 101 I positioned the "Loving Wishes stamp onto the yellow pearlescent card with Versafine vintage sepia then embossed with clear embossing powder.
4. Cut out the tags with watercolour card and distressed with Generation INX brown and yellow. I then cut out the sentiment using brown card.
5. To finish off I added yellow and orange sequins, then coloured the leaves on the stamped image.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
2 Sisters on the Blog #6 - Anything Goes
A perfect time to Craft - Anything Goes
The Artistic Stamper - Anything Goes
Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!