Followers

Tuesday, 1 August 2017

CAS Birthday

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

Pinch and a Punch the first day of the month!

WOW where did July go?

Today I am super excited as my new website has gone live!
I hope you get the chance to hop along for a visit!

Today sharing another card using John Lockwoods new stamps, media plate and stencils.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card base from Anna Marie Designs
2. Matted and layered green and yellow card.
3. The background for the topper is what I brayered excess ink of my brayer so it has a mixture of colours.
4. I added red, yellow and green to the rectangle media plate and stamped onto the card. I then stamped the autumnal flowers in black. I then stencilled the acrylic mask in yellow.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment and drew around the rectangle and the edge of the topper before adhering to base card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations #184 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #170 - Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun = Creativity #306 - Anything Goes
Ooh-la-la Creations #234 - Anything Goes
Pile it on #132 - Primary Colours

Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!



18 comments:

  1. Always love your cards.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous birthday card and your new website looks super. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very colourful Linda. Love the stamps and detail created!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Linda! Your sunshiny stenciling, and beautifully created background are perfect for these pretty silhouettes. I especially like that you created a background within the frame, and then more background outside the black frame! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. How absolutely gorgeous Linda, beautifully designed and coloured, I can see you are loving John's stamps as much as I do, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blending of the colors on your card Linda!! Such a pretty and stylish CAS card! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous - this is brilliant - I keep seeing John Lockwood everywhere on the blogs! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the new website Linda. It looks great. Lovely and bright with clear images and easy to navigate around. Good luck! Beautiful card.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CAS card, love the colours you have used, great design. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card thank you for entering our challenge at Oh La La Creations and good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, great background. Congratulations on the new website. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving your color combo in the background of this card

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your stamped and stencilled card, it' gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Linda and such beautiful stamps. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx