Followers

Thursday, 3 August 2017

Dance - The most Beautiful Thing

Good Evening Crafty Friends,

How has your day been?

I have managed to get quite a bit done today, admin as well as editing and uploading a video for next week.

Today I am sharing with you an recycling project I have created using a cheap box frame from a charity shop.

Please do pop on over and check out my new website!


If you wish to watch the process and I hope that you do please click on the LINK


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Altered Eclectics - Anything Mixed Media Goes
Rhedds Creative Spirit - Anything Mixed media Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting
Crafty Hugs xxx 




23 comments:

  1. Simply stunning Linda hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture Linda. Popping over to check out your new web site too.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, this is gorgeous!! What a beautiful upcycle creation!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Linda,love this.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project Linda, such a gorgeous image. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning Linda brilliant piece of upcycling, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful creation Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty picture Linda. Love it.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Linda. A beautiful image and background. The frame is wonderful. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another amazing make Linda. I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda - this is a gorgeous picture! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This image is just TOO sweet, great project

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a stunning make Linda. I did ballet from the time I was 3 until I was 14 and now I love to attend the theatre to see ballet so this piece really speaks to me. I've added the video to my watch later list, and really look forward to seeing it, it will be one of the first I view when I catch up. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty and delicate Linda.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful project Linda.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  16. My oldest granddaughter would adore this card. She did ballet for quite a while in her early and middle childhood, until high school studies and extra activities got in the way. :-D It's simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely project! Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month, Jane (DT) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Linda your lovely image works perfectly with the music background. Thank you for linking to Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx