Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all today? Did you have a good weekend?
Today I am sharing my design team post for Digi Doodle Studios.
Step by Step
1. Created A5 card by scoring pale blue pearlescent card in half.
2. Matted and layered yellow card and printed out the digital papers from Buncha Scraps digital paper.
3. I then printed Leilani onto white card and coloured with Copics before cutting out with Tim Holtz tag die, I added ribbon to the top of the tag before adhering to base card.
4. I added the silver charm which reads "just for you" onto yellow ribbon and added a yellow blossom.
5. To finish off I added 3 yellow gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colour Crazy Craft #31 - Anything Goes
Patties Creations #137 - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments #185 - No sentiment
Crafting with an Attitude #30 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #489 - Charms
Many thanks for visiting today!