Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all today?
Where has this week gone? I can't believe it is Friday already.
Step by Step
1. A5 hammered white card base.
2. I brushed over the base card with green ink to highlight the texture of the card.
3. Matted and layered blue pearlescent card cut out with SB Grande scalloped oval die.
4. Stamped the image onto watercoloured card and coloured with Generation INX, cut out with oval die and adhered to base card.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and butterfly.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #348 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #124 - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky #361 - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Add a Sentiment
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!