Followers

Wednesday, 16 August 2017

Stamps by Me - Flower Card Box

Good Morning Crafty Friends, 

How are you all today?

A busy morning here food shopping and a couple of errands.

Did you manage to see Toni from Stamps by Me is on Facebook live last night.
You are so going to love the new stamps and dies.

Toni will be on Create and Craft on Monday!

Here is one of my samples.


This was made using one piece of white pearlescent card and I have layered pink card.
Around the sides I have used the new detailed flourish die and watercoloured with my Faber Castell watercolour pencils. I stamped the sentiment from one of the new stamp sets.


This is the side view. I decorated the fold down sides and inside the box with the build a flower set 1 and 2. I have watercoloured using my pencils. To finish off I added a white butterfly.

Thank you for stopping by Today!
Happy Crafting


17 comments:

  1. Beautiful box card and gorgeous flowers. Each time I see one of these I have to make one, love these.xx[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda. I always feel box cards neeed the patience of a saint although they are very easy to make. Have a good day dear x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous box card, love the colors and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, so very beautiful, I love how your flowers turned out. Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your box card Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous box card Linda. I love your pretty flowers. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda what a wonderful project and the design and colours are wonderful. Sorry I've not been commenting for a while due to my Dad passing away but I'm now back and raring to get back into my crafting.

    Hugs Debs xxx
    http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/house-lanternorium.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love box cards, Linda, and you've gotten such fabulous dimension from the flowers! Lovely color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh just so beautiful Linda, beautifully designed and coloured box card, love it Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty Linda. Love the colours used!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there Linda, loving your box card. Gorgeous flowers and such pretty colours. Have a good Thursday.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab looking box card with very pretty floral design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty box card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx