Followers

Thursday, 17 August 2017

Tim Holtz Umbrella Man

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

What are you all up too today?

I had a wonderful crafty day with Kath!

Not sure what I will be doing later but have a few errands to run this morning.

Today I am sharing with you a card using Tim Holtz products!


Step by Step

1. Cream DL card which I have punched the corners with X-Cut punch.
2. Matted and layered tan and Kraft card to base card.
3. To create the topper I first stencilled through a circle stencil with Distress Oxides Peacock Feathers I then spritzed water, dried and then added circles of Twisted Citron spritzed water dried and then added more circles with Fossilised Amber.  Once this was all dry I then distressed all over with Vintage Photo.
4. To finish off I then stamped the images with Versafine Vintage Sepia and embossed with clear embossing powder.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

A bit more time to Craft #50 - Anything Goes
Paper Minutes #500 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #356 - Anything Goes
Always Fun #19 - Going in Circles

Many thanks for visiting today
Happy Crafting!

25 comments:

  1. Lovely colour and depth.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, stunning. Love all the stamps used and I must get some of those ink pads. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh its stunning!
    love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda another great card and I love the image you have used and your design is wonderful.

    Debs cards xx
    http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Linda.
    Hugs,
    Em xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ein sehr schönes Tag, aber hoffentlich bleibt uns allzuviel Regen erstmal erspart! ;)

    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei Paperminutes und viel Glück bei der Verlosung wünscht dir

    Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the stamps and the colours are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab looking card Linda, super background design and love the umbrella man stamp. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely fabulous Linda, love the image and your colours, great design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, love the stencilling and stamps.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful vintage card, Linda! I love the man with the umbrella and the stamped clock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome - I love this to bits Linda!!! Gorgeous! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card Linda, love the images used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I must use this stamp again, fab card

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colours, stamps and creativity behind this one Linda. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card Linda. Love the background and the stamps are fabulous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is magnificent, Linda! Fabulous background with the big polka dots and the silhouette makes me feel like maybe fall is right around the corner. That's a good thing in my mind since we've had such a hot and miserable summer this year. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Linda, love the sentiment and background. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this card Lisa. fab choice of colours. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa Dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm always a fan of the good old tim holtz umbrella-man. Thanks for showing it for the 500.paperminutes-challenge.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great card. I love the umbrella man. Thanks for joining us at Always Fun Challenges.
    Misty DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx