Followers

Thursday, 14 September 2017

Awesome!

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

Well Rick and I will be making our way home today after a fabulous time in Malta!

Looking forward to seeing mum and my fur babies.

I am sharing a card using IndigoBlu Stamps Steampunkesque and Ink Splats.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 scalloped edge square cream base card.
2. Matted and layered brown card.
3. To create background I splatted green and orange ink whilst covering the centre with a circle card. I then distressed with Distress Oxide lucky clover and fossilized amber.
4. I then using Distress Oxide in spiced marmalade and vintage photo to stamp the ink splats around the circle.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment and image with vintage sepia Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder.

Thanks for visiting
Happy Crafting!


10 comments:

  1. Love this. Fantastic card Linda. Safe journey home. Be back in a while for a catch up.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda this is a stunning care I love it. Have a safe journey home. Our nephew is getting married in Malta next year in May. It will be our first trip there. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great steampunk design, super sentiment and striking colour. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your colors and the sentiment is just perfect with this card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that sentiment, it's fabulous and what a terrific card, have a safe journey, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Linda, I love how you've highlighted the image with the masking technique on the background! Fabulously well done. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great steampunk card and brilliant sentiment. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda- the green is so vibrant. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx