Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Friday already, YIKES! This week has flown by and not done half of what I need to do.
Going to be a very busy day and weekend I think!
Today sharing a card using the Les Beaux Oiseaux papers and ephemera from my website
Linda Simpson Designs I have a sale on of designer papers too at the moment!
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream scalloped edge square card.
2. Matted and layered feather and birdcage papers which have been distressed with DI vintage photo and picked raspberry.
3. Matted and layered the birds ephemera which have also been distressed with vintage photo.
4. Using the Synergy dies from Stamps by Me I cut out the flourish, flower and sentiment.
5. To finish off I added the pearl gem to the centre of the flower.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #351 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #142 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #127 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #134 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!