Good Morning Crafty Friends,
This is a scheduled post while I am off on holiday with my hubby!
Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoy your visit.
Today sharing a tag with you all.
Step by Step
1. I adhered tissue paper with Mod Podge which gives a nice texture.
2. I then used the circles stencil from Mike Deakin Art with Imagination Crafts Structure paste.
3. I then used the excess tissue paper which has been painted green as seaweed and adhered with Mod Podge.
4. Using the fish and bubbles stamps which are Designs by Ryn I cut out the fish and painted with silver and green.
5. To finish off the stamped bubbles I used 3D crystal glaze.
Thanks for visiting!
Don't forget to pop back tomorrow to see another project.