Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Well it is Saturday and that can only mean one thing... Christmas
I know it is only September and I have been away sunning myself in Malta but needs must!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 pearlescent silver base card.
2. Matted and layered red card.
3. To create the topper I stamped Santa, holly and sentiment with black Versafine before embossing with clear embossing powder.
4. I coloured Santa with Copic Markers and used Luscious powder to colour his red hat.
5. To finish off I added Unicorn Sparkle to his hat and bobble and in his beard. I then added Unicorn Sparkle around the image to look like snow!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A bit more time to Craft #52 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #39 - Anything Goes
Create & Inspire #66 - Anything Goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - AG Christmas
Day Dreamer Challenges #2 - Always Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting today!