Followers

Monday, 11 September 2017

Digi Doodle Studios - Birdy

Good Morning Crafty Friends

Happy Monday to you all!

This is a scheduled post as I am away on holiday!

I hope you are all well and having a wonderful weekend.

Today it is my turn to share with you my project for Digi Doodle Studios

I have used Birdy and coloured her with Copics as follows:

Skin - E53, E51, E50 R93
Hair - C7, C5, C3, C1
Trousers - B00, B01, B02
Birds - B000, B00, B01
Top & Flowers - YR000, YR00, YR02
Shoes and Tree - E17, E19
Spica Glitter Pens in Red and Green


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white scalloped square card base.
2. Matted and layered papers from Linda Simpson Designs
3. Printed image onto supersmooth, cut out with SB die, whilst die was in place distressed around image and coloured with Copic markers.
4. I cut out flourishes, butterfly and flowers with different card.
5. To finish off added pearl gems to the centre of the flowers and body of butterfly.

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Happy Crafting 


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and super colours on the image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda. Love the design and fabulous image. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Linda, super image and design, great colours too, hope you are enjoying your holiday, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Linda this card its so sweet. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is fabulous Linda. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, Linda, and I just love her huge pile of gray curls! Fab coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx