Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all today?
I had a lovely weekend just chilling out with hubby!
Have you visited the website? Which one is your favourite?
I have used the following Copic's to colour this image.
Skin - E50, E51, E53, R93
Hair - E7, E8, E19, E34
Dress - B91, B93, B95
Shoes - B93, B95, B97
Flowers - YR15, YR16, YR18
Ribbons & Bows - YG21, YG23, YG25
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered papers from my stash
3. Printed image and coloured with Copics, see list above, then cut out with SB curved rectangle.
4. Matted and layered onto cream embossed card from my stash.
5. To finish off added the sentiment, foilage and gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Allsorts #433 - Feels Like Autumn
The Fairy and Unicorn #7 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy #37 - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy #196 - Fall Colours
Little Miss Muffet #171 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!