Followers

Sunday, 24 September 2017

Happy Birthday to Me

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

Well today is my birthday, another year older and wiser, so they say!

I had a fabulous time at Tim Holtz workshop yesterday and spent over my budget Oops!
Well it was an early birthday Treat!

Hubby is taking me out today to celebrate with a mooch around and then a meal later.

I have added my new stencils to my website which are available to purchase!

Today I am sharing one of my favourite samples using Stamps by Me new Synergy Dies and Stamps.

Did you see the shows on Friday? Did you have a Favourite!


Step by Step

1. A5 Tent card base made using Pearlescent card.
2. Matted and layered yellow card.
3. To create the topper I using the circle texture stamps and used orange and yellow Generation INX, I used orange and stamped the sentiment.
4. I then cut out the Scribble circle using gold card and adhered to topper.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

CAS on Friday #117 - Dies
Crafting with Friends #51 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #385 - Birthday
Fussy & Fancy #195 - Fall Colours
Making Memories Crafting #9 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting.
Happy Crafting!

20 comments:

  1. Will be back for a catch up in a little while but just wanted to call in and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Have a truly wonderful day.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Linda I hope that you have a wonderful day today. The workshop must have been amazing. Your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Linda, card is darling and adorable.
    Have a great Sunday.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - adore these stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Linda! Happy Happy Birthday to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Linda. Such a sweet card!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card Linda and Congratulations heve a beautiful day

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda and a very Happy Birthday to you, I hope it's a fab day. Sooo envious of you being at a TH workshop, would love that myself, sadly I'm too far away.
    Anyway, fabulous card, love the design and your colours, have a lovely evening out, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday, hope your having a good day. Love your card and the stamps and dies look great!

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card hun, Happy Birthday, I hope you're having a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to you Linda.
    Wonderful card design.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card love the texture the scribble die cuts add, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely tent card. Belated Happy Birthday..hope it was wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, glad you had a lovely birthday. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely card and thanks for joining us art crafty catz in our Birthday challenge and dont forget we have a GDT for october up for grabs just add GDt after your name

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card! What a fun design. I left you birthday greetings on your Facebook timeline. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this card Linda - brilliant! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card Linda!
    Thank you for joining us at "Making Memories Crafting Challenge". Best of luck with your entry and please do join us again very soon.

    Mary DT member for Making Memories Crafting...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx