Followers

Thursday, 7 September 2017

Life is so Tender

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

Nearly the weekend and hoping you are all well.

Sharing a new card with you today using some of the new stamps from Stamps by Me.


Step by Step

1. DL white base card.
2. Matted and layered orange and yellow card.
3. Stamped the sentiment from "Life is Precious stamp set with Versafine vintage sepia and embossed with clear embossing powder.
4. Stamped the flower from the above stamp set with Versafine vintage sepia and embossed with clear embossing powder. I then watercoloured with Generation INX in orange and yellow.
5. To finish off I added orange splats.

Many thanks for your comments on my previous posts, I do read them and appreciate your visits and support of my blog.

Happy Crafting!


10 comments:

  1. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the flowers they are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Linda.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx