Followers

Saturday, 9 September 2017

Stamps by Me Christmas Synergy Dies

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

Today Toni from Stamps by Me is on Create and Craft

Today is all about Christmas and sharing with you just a few of the samples I made.




I hope that you enjoy the shows and enjoy seeing what my design team colleagues have created using these fabulous stamps and dies.

See you all tomorrow when I will have another scheduled post.

Thank you all so much for visiting
Happy Crafting!

10 comments:

  1. Beautifully designed cards Linda, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda these cards are stunning. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, like expecially the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects Linda. I watched the shows...I must admit I think Toni seems lovely and so modest x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super samples Linda. Lovely designs, all so different. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous samples. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx