Followers

Friday, 8 September 2017

Stamps by Me Christmas

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

Another schedule blog post to share with you today.

I hope you have all had a lovely week so far.

Tomorrow Toni from Stamps by Me will be on Create and Craft!

The design team and I have been creating with the brand new Christmas Synergy Dies and Stamps.

Here are just a couple of my samples which I managed to do before I went on holiday.




The beauty of these new dies is that they work so well with all of the other new dies that Toni brought out a couple of weeks ago. 

I hope you enjoy the shows and check out Create and Craft website to see when Toni is on.

Thanks for visiting 
Happy Crafting!

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous array of Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful set of samples Linda. Christmas is approaching quickly! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely - my favourite is the middle one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Christmas samples. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Linda, love them, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely samples Linda and super designs. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx