Good Morning Crafty Friends,
WOW Friday already, this week sure has flown by!
Today Toni from Stamps by Me is on Create and Craft today at 8.00 am and 2.00 pm
She has some fabulous new Synergy Dies and stamps and sharing another of my samples.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 black square card base.
2. Matted and layered red card.
3. To create the topper background I masked off 2 diagonal stripes with masking tape and using DI in Squeezed Lemonade, Fired Brick and Faded Jeans inked each portion, and added some texture with water droplets and through some stencils with water.
4. I next stamped the sentiments in black Archival ink.
5. To finish off I cut out the 3 splatters with black card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude #31 - Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times #54 - Sentiment (No Image)
A Snowflake Promise #44 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #350 - Anything Goes
Day Dreamer #2 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!