Followers

Sunday, 10 September 2017

You fill my Heart...

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

How is your weekend going?

Thank you all so much for visiting and supporting my blog while I am sunning myself in Malta!

Another card to share with you today using stamps from Stamps by Me.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card base.
2. Matted and layered fuchsia pink card after wrapping white satin and organza ribbon around.
3. Cut out watercolour card with SB Grande oval die and stamped the outline with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder.  
4. I then stamped the laminate part of the with love and flowers stamp using Generation INX in fuchsia. Once dry I added clear gems around the oval.
5. To finish off I made a double bow and added a butterfly to centre of bow. I then stamped the sentiment.

Many thanks for visiting!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Happy Crafting!

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the stamp and fab colours. Hugs Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda. Saw the photos on face book. So jealous. Have fun.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Linda. Love these stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda this is a stunning card the flowers are so pretty and I love the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, love the colour & beautiful stamp.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Linda, lovely image and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh this is gorgeous- beautiful stamps, beautiful colours. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Linda, love the colours and the flowers, the clear gems make it so elegant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderfully elegant card Linda. A pretty floral stamp and lovely gem border. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just so pretty, Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, it really pops! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx