Good Morning Crafty Friends,
This is a scheduled post as I am over in the Isle of Man
Yesterday we met our Grandson Alexander for the first time!
I will have pictures to share soon after I get back.
Don't forget to check out the declutter section on my website for some bargains on dies, embossing folders and stamps Linda Simpson Designs.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 green scalloped edge square card base.
2. Matted and layered feather patterned paper which I have distressed with DI ground espresso.
3. Matted and layered ephemera onto green and black polka dot paper which has also been distressed with ground espresso.
4. Cut out the feather using crackled paper from my stash.
5. To finish off added the quote.
Please come back later as I have a Halloween video and project to share in collaboration with Mike Deakin.
Many thanks for visiting today!