Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Happy Saturday to you all!
A couple of errands to run and then spending rest of day in the craft room!
Today sharing a card using my new Chocolate Baroque stamps.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square base card.
2. Masked off the base card with low tack masking tape into squares.
3. Using Distress Oxides, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet and Abandoned Coral coloured each square leaving one blank for the sentiment.
4. Using Archival Ink stamped the images and sentiment then coloured with Zig Clean Color pens.
5. To finish off added the black splats.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges!
A bit more time to Craft #54 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #40 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girlz - Anything Goes
Creative Ladybirds Creations #30 - Anything Goes
Love to Craft #15 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!