Followers

Thursday, 19 October 2017

My Happy Place

Good Morning Crafty Friends, 

A few errands to run this morning and then an afternoon of crafting.

Do you enjoy reading? I do especially in the evenings, especially Tom Clancy and Dan Brown books.

This image from Elisabeth Bell is one of my favourite.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 Kraft square card base.
2. Matted and layered patterned paper from Linda Simpson Designs and book script paper.
3. Wrapped brown lace around one of the layers before adhering both layers to base card.
4. Matted and layered image onto burgundy card.
5. To finish off added the butterflies and the sentiment which reads "This is my Happy Place"

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations #188 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #179 - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #261 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #68 - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends #68 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #52 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #51 - Anything goes

Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Enjoy your afternoon of crafting.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Linda, I adore your lovely image and the awesome colours.
    Hugs
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda, love the image a sorb background. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Linda, such a cute image and I love the book script paper. I enjoy reading too, especially crime, thrillers and cosy murder mysteries. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully colored, Linda! I love that you used the interesting reading background against this sweet image. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda, that image is so sweet, beautifully coloured and great design hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great card and topper Linda.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda... I love reading Dan Brown books too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous,fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super image and a beautiful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Linda, beautiful stamp.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card on the print background.x[aNNie]ğŸŽ„

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card, love the colours and the book page background
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Linda, lovely image and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sitting anywhere with a book in my hand has always been my happy place! Thanks for reminding me of those days before electronic readers and television available on every hand held device known to man. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx