Followers

Tuesday, 14 November 2017

Acrylic Pours for IndigoBlu

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

As you all know I started my adventure with acrylic pour whilst I was visiting my friend Deb in the USA in June! I have enjoyed creating some wonderful canvas'

After speaking to Kay from IndigoBlu and how she was putting a kit together as you can imagine I was excited.

The following 6 canvas' have been created using IndigoBlu acrylic paints matt and metallic.

Did you see the shows on Saturday and Sunday?

I hope you enjoy!


Autumn Leaves

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Altered Eclectics - Anything Goes Mixed Media 
Rhedds Creative Spirit - Anything Goes Mixed Media
We Love 2 Create #2 - AG Mixed Media
International Art & Soul #21 - Autumn Colours




Cosmic 


The Deep


Earth

Which one is your favourite?

I love them all but the Autumn Leaves one is my favourite!

Thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

18 comments:

  1. Hi Linda they are stunning. That technique looks like it is lots of fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic canvases Linda, really effective, thanks for sharing with us at AllThings Crafty ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these are just fabulous! So hard to even choose a favorite, but I think the red/orangish one is mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look fabulous and great colours Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, these are stunning Linda. Each one is so different and they almost look like aerial photos. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous canvas's my favourite is The Deep. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous Linda. So varied and colourful!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning technique on these cavas`s Linda, beautiful colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning canvases Linda, the patterns are amazing, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. All four are stunning Linda and its hard to choose, but nI think it has to be The Deep!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are all fabulous Linda - I love them all and can't wait for my kit to arrive!!! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting and stunning canvases Linda - love them.Thank you for joining in with us over at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month and hope to see you in future challenges
    DT - Rhedd's Creative Spirit
    Mother Hen - Eclectic Ellapu
    Mother Hen - Altered Eclectic
    Personal Blog - Handcrafted by Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Every one will be unique, fabulous! Thank you for joining us at International Art and Soul.
    Jennie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome canvases..love the effect you have achieved with the paints, they are stunning.
    Thank you for playing along in our November challenge at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx