Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Apologies as I have yet another Christmas card to share which will be appearing regularly for a while yet.
What are your plans for today?
I am going to be spending the day crafting, not sure what yet but it won't be Christmas!
Today I have a recycled card to share with you!
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Cut out red mirri card using SB Grande circle die.
3. Distressed white doily with Generation INX in green.
4. The topper is from an old Christmas card which I cut out using Grande circle die.
5. To finish off I stamped the poinsettia corners and coloured with Zig Clean Colour Brush Pens.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut Christmas #361 - AG Christmas Option Doily
Crazy 4 Challenges #413 - Christmas/Winter
Winter Wonderland - Red and Green
Crafting by Designs - Christmas
The Paper Shelter #319 - A Christmas Card
Many thanks for visiting today!