Followers

Tuesday, 14 November 2017

Double Easel Card

Good Evening Crafty Friends,

I hope you are all well and have had a good day!

I have been to see my friend Kath for a crafty day and created a piece of mixed media which isn't quite finished yet.

Tonight I want to share with you my double easel card which I have created using the Les Beaux Oiseaux digi papers and ephemera from my website Linda Simpson Designs.


To watch how I have created this double easel card you want watch the video by clicking the LINK

I do hope you enjoy and if you create one please share with me!


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations #190 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #183 - Always Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #203 - 3D Card

Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

13 comments:

  1. Love the double easel you’ve created Linda - the design is wonderful! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card. It's very beautiful!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design Linda and lovely images, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable double easel, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous design, love your double easel - great papers, super card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Linda. Lovely papers and a clever double easel design. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, Linda. Thanks for popping by my blog. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design Linda.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create .
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx