Followers

Saturday, 11 November 2017

Eureka 101 Picture Postcard

Good Evening Crafty Friends,

I hope you have all had a wonderful day!

I am looking forward to watching Strictly Come Dancing tonight.
Who is your favourite?

I have a new video to share using the new Eureka 101 Picture Postcard water tablet from Stamps by Me

This is what I created using the wonderful by the tree stamp and Artist watercolour wheel.


To watch how I created this watercolour card using the Picture Postcard watercolour tablet please click the LINK


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafting with Friends #54 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #392 - No Patterned Papers
Creative Fingers #140 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

10 comments:

  1. Great card Linda - love the colours you've used.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful card!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely autumnal tree Linda and I enjoyed your video. I love Jonnie and Oti but I fear this might be their last week - hopefully not though!! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great looking tree. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully designed and coloured Linda, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx