Good Morning Crafty Friends,
Today here in the UK is Remembrance Sunday!
We honour our fallen hero's in both world wars as well as the wars since then!
This card is very poignant for me as the ephemera is past family members!
Thank you to those men and women who gave so much so that we today have our freedom.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square white base card.
2. Matted and layered black and patterned paper from the Nostalgia digi paper kit.
3. Distressed around the ephemera with vintage photo.
4. Cut out the Stamps by Me poppy die in black and red and paper pieced the red pieces into the black outline.
5. To finish off used the Kind Thoughts family sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A bit more time to Craft #55 - Anything Goes
Card Mania #98 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore #46 - Always Anything Goes
Creative Ladybirds Creations #31 - Anything Goes
Love to Craft #16 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!