Good Morning Crafty Friends
I hope that you have all had a wonderful weekend.
The house is back to normal now that the wood flooring has been laid and all windows clean.
I am over the moon that everything is back where it should be and loving our new chairs.
Today it is my turn to share with you my DT project for Digi Doodle Studios
I have used Rosie Cupcake on this project.
Use the code NEW2DIGIDOO17 on your first order for 10% off.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square base white card.
2. Matted and layered deep orange and pale green card which has been embossed.
3. Matted and layered deep orange and patterned paper down the left hand side.
4. Printed off Rosie and coloured her with my Copics before matting and layering onto deep orange card.
5. Made a double bow and added the silver cup cake charm.
6. To finish off added the sentiment and pearl gems to one corner and on to cupcake.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #70 - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girls - Any Image plus Ribbon
Colour Crazy #46 - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet #176 - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze #138 - Lace or Ribbon
Many thanks for visiting!