Good Morning Crafty Friends,
We have made a start on decorating the hall, stairs and landing on Monday. The paint work is all done and I am going to start painting the walls today!
Today I am excited to share a card made using one of my new stencils "square peg".
This along with another 2 new designs can be found on my website.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card base.
2. Lay the stencil on the card base and attach with masking tape (low tack)
3. Using Distress Oxides broken china and cracked pistashio create the scene.
4. Remove stencil and then using Wild Flower 4 stamps from Stamps by Me stamp with Versafine.
5. To finish off added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart #181 - Anything Goes
The Fairy and the Unicorn #8 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #58 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #139 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #267 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!