Followers

Friday, 10 November 2017

Stamps by Me Floral Stamps and Dies

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

WOW Friday already, this week sure has gone by very quickly don't you think.

I have spent most of the week making samples for Toni from Stamps by Me who is on Create & Craft this afternoon at 1.00 pm.

She has beautiful new floral stamps and dies and where so hard to put down and stop making samples.

Here are just a few of my samples using the new stamps and dies.


I have used the new Follow your Heart stamp here


For this one I have used the new lamination stamp set "shines bright"


For this I have used the "love and laughter stamp set


For this one I have used the "thinking of you" stamp set.

I hope you enjoy the show and don't forget Toni will be on again on Saturday too!

Thanks for stopping by today
Happy Crafting!

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous samples, my favourite is the one made using the shines bright set. Have a great weekend. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute cards, as always.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda your cards are stunning they show off the beautiful stamps so well. Take care, Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection of samples with lots of ideas on how to use the stamp sets. Love the "Shines Bright" set card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely samples! I think my favorite is totally the last one (though the first one is also so amazing)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful samples Linda and fabulous stamps and dies. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely and varied set of samples Linda.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful sample cards Linda, lovely stamps and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful selection of cards Linda. Great images, very different and I love the sentiments. Just one more week and your new floor will be finished, then you'll be able to get back to normal. Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous samples Linda - all so different. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx