Followers

Saturday, 11 November 2017

Stamps by Me Paper Piece Dies

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

Today is the usual household chores as well as the washing and ironing, hoping to get in the craft room later on today.

Toni from Stamps by Me is on again today with new products.

She is on at 11.00 am and 5.00 pm.

Here are a few more of my samples using the new Synergy Paper Piece dies


On this one I have used part of the die as a stencil on the background. 
This is Paper Piece 2 die has been used on this card.


I have used Paper Piece 4 die on this card and paper pieced the rose and coloured the leaves.


Black pearlescent card underneath the die cut and I have water coloured added splats and stencilling on this card. I have used Paper Piece 3 die for this card.


I have added 3 different shades of purple to the background on this card using Generation INX.
Paper Piece die 1 has been used on this card.

I am loving these new large dies, you can make shaker cards too but I decided to go with something different.

Thank you for visiting
Happy Crafting!

15 comments:

  1. Great cards with wonderful flowers.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Linda, I especially love the last one
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, Linda! Such beautiful colors and backgrounds. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, as ever, Linda . x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What really lovely cards Linda, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Four fabulous cards showcasing the paper piece dies.!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card samples Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely array of cards,and beautiful paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning display Linda, gorgeous paper piecing and colours.xx[aNNie]ğŸŽ„

    ReplyDelete
  11. More fabulous samples beautifully done. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, so very gorgeous! not sure which is my favorite, the first one or the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx