Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all today? What are your plans?
Me I am making Christmas cards for family and friends.
I made this double easel card using the Valued Friend stamp and die set from Stamps by Me
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square base card and a 4 x 4 base card.
2. On the 8 x 8 I matted and layered green card to the inside and green and yellow to the front. On the 4 x 4 I matted and layered yellow for the inside and yellow and green to the front.
3. On watercolour card I stamped the flowers coloured with Zig pens, on a separate piece of water colour card I stamped the same image as well as the flower heads and leaves then coloured with Zig pens then die cut.
4. I adhered the 4 x 4 card to centre of larger easel card, stamped the sentiment and adhered to the front of smaller easel. The small flowers and leaves I used as a stopper and decoration.
5. To finish off I added the second larger bunch to the larger easel.
I have made a video about how to create a double easel card which you can find here.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #190 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #184 - Always Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #203 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #393 - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments #193 - AG + Sentiment
Many thanks for visiting today.