Good Morning Crafty Friends,
WOW the last day of 2017! This year has flown by!
A nice chilled day planned today, hubby and I will be bringing the New Year in with out 2 fur babies Fluffy and Georgie.
I would like to thank you all for your continued support these past 12 months.
To finish off the year I have a vintage birthday card to share.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square base card.
2. First layer is patterned paper from LOTV Antebellum paper pack distressed with vintage photo.
3. Added a strip of dark green card with patterned paper.
4. Added cream lace along the bottom then matted and layered topper onto dark green card and adhered to card.
5. To finish off added the sentiment and metal corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Friends #74 - For a Girl or Lady
That's Crafty - Anything Goes
CRAFT #448 - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts #226 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #510 - Anything Goes
Craftaholics R Us #51 - Birthday
Crafty Creations #357 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!