Good Morning Crafty Friends,
How are you all?
Did you have a good Christmas day?
We had a very quiet one with our Fur babies.
An abstract kind of card to share with you today using IndigoBlu stamps.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream square scalloped card base.
2. Matted and layered pink card.
3. Using pinks and reds Gelatos created the background, once dry I stamped the splatter butterfly with black Versafine and embossed.
4. I stamped the bubbles around the edges with red Versafine.
5. To finish off I added the word ART.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A perfect time to Craft #12 - Always Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun = Creativity #314 - Anything Goes
Use your Stuff - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #204 - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze #140 - Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting Today!